Liru Hentai Game DEMO Liru Hentai Game DEMO

Nice choice

I really like this and the music sounds like it came from Sonic the whole thing is amazing but it's too hard to believe it's a demo

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

So expensive

I have no complain with how fun the game is. It's just that the weapons are so expensive just use one springboard and one Bob-omb cloud and I have to wait a long time before I can buy anything else. and most of my weapons miss sometimes which ends my game fast.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Italian Chuck Norris

I'm adding this to my favorites. I believe in Chuck Norris's fist. This is way better than seeing Nuns with guns.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Extension

Very awesome but it should be longer and Mario should have more than one move. He should have. Punches and Kicks, really epic combo attacks, the sword from Power Star. and his own signature. Now the whole game needs more than one type of enemy and boss, mushroom power ups... and a Pause screen. But I still had fun playing this so far.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

What's the Big idea?!

My avatar name is Blade. Well... Blade Seyo. But if the character is just named Blade and not last named "Seyo" then I guess its original. By the way this is awesome. my uncle downloaded this flash and I wanted to try it out.

Blaze The Cat Dress Up Blaze The Cat Dress Up

Cute in school

I dressed up Blaze as a school girl. I saw an original before and I thought of dressing her up my own way. This is an interesting dress up game. I really like the music.