His World Remix Sonic 2006 JFK His World Remix Sonic 2006 JFK

If there's anyone who dislikes His World, Shadow will use Chaos Control to travel back in time to convince those Haters as darkly as possible

Dr. M Fever Dr. M Fever

Fever

I got Dr. Mario Fever when I heard this. wOOt!

Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance

I can see why this is Dr. Mario

The patient is laughing hysterically because of a strange sensation.... or insanity. Still I'll give you my fives.

Gourmet Race -Remix- Gourmet Race -Remix-

Could you be...

the new Daft Punk!? This sounds great.

Step responds:

Haha thanks. This is a kinda old song though :P.

Appreciate the review!

Demon King Bowser Demon King Bowser

The Darkness within

How about that? A mysterious beginning and then the darkness springs out and makes the song even more dramatic

Super Mario RPG Forest Mix Super Mario RPG Forest Mix

You're walking as scary forest with some friends

And you hear scary noises in the trees. You and your friends are ready to freak out and scream. But then you hear this music and you feel motivated ans calm. This song is awesome

Story Left Untold (DJKarma) Story Left Untold (DJKarma)

I got a great idea

A boy has put a famous girl in danger only to save her from it and suffer a serious injury. Both have a love interest in each other but the girl's manager blames the boy for putting her in danger and arrests him. This is where the song comes in. The story of when two whose destinies are brought together but many obstacles attempt to separate them.

BlazingDragon responds:

Not quite what I imagined, but it fits! :) It's always interesting to hear what different images people get from the same song. Thanks!

Sadness and Sorrow v.2 Sadness and Sorrow v.2

Fallen Journey

I'd put my subject as the song title. Or at least put it in a dying monologue. May your Guardian angels protect you.

BlazingDragon responds:

That title would certainly be more inventive than the current one. The website won't let me change it now though. And my guardian angels have been doing a fine job as of late, even through a violent car crash. :) Thanks!

Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin) Khuskan: Outside (Absolut Fin)

Daft Punk?

Just Kidding about the subject. This is the first song from newgrounds I heard with lyrics. This is perfect. It deserves an award!

SMRPG - Forest Maze SMRPG - Forest Maze

GENO POWN!

My subject is what I would call this song. Because when I listen to it, I can imagine Geno owning the baddies!