Genie With Dirty Mind: 1 Genie With Dirty Mind: 1

Hmm...

It's um... interesting to know that there are many types of Genies. DUDE QUIT GRABBIN' MY WOOD!

S.M.B. Bloopers S.M.B. Bloopers

All those deaths

And no game over. Mario Lives forever!... Sorta

Mario's Wonderland Mario's Wonderland

what is 2+2?

Twenty-two. I love using that joke! XD

Liru Hentai Game DEMO Liru Hentai Game DEMO

Nice choice

I really like this and the music sounds like it came from Sonic the whole thing is amazing but it's too hard to believe it's a demo

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

So expensive

I have no complain with how fun the game is. It's just that the weapons are so expensive just use one springboard and one Bob-omb cloud and I have to wait a long time before I can buy anything else. and most of my weapons miss sometimes which ends my game fast.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

Italian Chuck Norris

I'm adding this to my favorites. I believe in Chuck Norris's fist. This is way better than seeing Nuns with guns.

His World Remix Sonic 2006 JFK His World Remix Sonic 2006 JFK

If there's anyone who dislikes His World, Shadow will use Chaos Control to travel back in time to convince those Haters as darkly as possible

Dr. M Fever Dr. M Fever

Fever

I got Dr. Mario Fever when I heard this. wOOt!

Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance Dr. Mario - Medical Assistance

I can see why this is Dr. Mario

The patient is laughing hysterically because of a strange sensation.... or insanity. Still I'll give you my fives.

Dr. Mario VS T-virus Dr. Mario VS T-virus

It Doesn't suck to be Weegie

I would give you a 10 but If Luigi is bastardized then I have no use putting one more Star Still couldn't the victim be Luigi's nemesis Waluigi? Then Mario would say 'I'm ok with it being Waluigi but couldn't it be my nemesis being munched?'

Abbyka responds:

Luigi is my favorite character. Call me a masochist but I ALWAYS kill off my favorite character in short stories or artwork.